MecWash Systems LTD Specialize in the design and manufacture of a complete range of aqueous parts cleaning and degreasing systems for metal and plastic engineering components. Our capabilities include laboratory analysis of complex component cleaning issues and specifying or developing specialist detergents plus the ability to design special processes and parts washers for particularly difficult challenges. MecWash parts washers are used in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, General Engineering, and Medical industries. We specialize in achieving high cleanliness standards for components with complex geometries, difficult substrates or tenacious contaminants. Our parts washers support the full range of engineering processes, including machined castings, forgings, turned parts, pressings, extrusions and mouldings.
Almost anyone in the machining industry feels it: automation is the future – but which solution is the best choice?
There are ample standardized solutions. Unfortunately, these hardly ever seem to fit your specific requirements. What about customized solutions then? While perfect for today, you can’t be certain about their use for tomorrow.
Cellro now introduces a solution that gives you full control over the future: Xcelerate. When we view it as a product, it’s a simple compact and easily transportable piece of automation for your CNC machines. But Xcelerate is more than that. It’s a way of automation. A system that flexibly adjusts to whatever the future brings.
- Extremely compact design
- Solid and sturdy
- Simple placement and removal of extended modules
- Tripod design for solid and accurate placement
- Seamlessly integrated: no loose cables or parts
- Simple movable with a pallet jack in less than 15 minutes
- Beautiful HD Display
- Easy to use
- Intuitive Workflow
- No Expert Needed
- Upgradeable software
- Changes a gripper in a few seconds
- Robot can change grippers by itself
- Robot detects whether the correct gripper is adjusted for a program
How Does The Halter LoadAssistant Work?
The HALTER LoadAssistant® isa robotic system for automatic loading of your CNC machine. The CNC robot can be connected to any new or existing CNC lathe or milling machine and easily moved from one machine to another.
- Complete plug-and-play solution for each brand CNC machine
- Set-up takes less than 5 minutes
- No experience with robotics is required
- Easily moved from one CNC machine to another
- Reliable technology