Acer Manual Milling Machines
Manufacturers seeking more business need to offer the right level of capability to satisfy their customers’ requirements. Quality Machinery Systems, a leading equipment provider, carries a complete line of new & used manual milling machines and other CNC equipment from Acer.
Get your manufacturing capability right-sized with Acer. Contact us today to get a quote!
equipment for manufacturers of nearly any size and capacity
In business since 1985, Acer has grown to offer a comprehensive product line of milling machines, surface, grinders, engine lathes and vertical machining centers. Acer offers a full line of equipment for manufacturers of nearly any size and capacity.
Milling machines feature single-piece quill & shaft, variable speed to 4,500 RPM and beyond, and precision ground ram ways accurate within .0004” or better.
Vertical machining centers offer automatic tool changer with capacity for up to 24 tools for fast changing and ability to complete full machining in a single setup.
Acer’s grinders include a range of features to suit the needs of nearly any manufacturer:
- Meehanite castings used on select models for extra rigidity and durability
- Electromagnetic chuck available on certain models for exceptional strength
- Column and saddle ways come with built-in dial indicator holder on select models for repetition and precision
E- Lathe Series
- HEADSTOCK: All gears are made with chromium molydenum steel and are hardened & ground to its accuracy. A forced lubrication system lubricates all running gears and bearings within the headstock.
- GEAR BOX: Unique two lever universal gear box offers a wide range of cutting capacity. All ranges can be reached by moving two levers and two dials.
- SPINDLE: 1-1/2" bored spindle is made from medium carbon steel and is induction hardened & ground to its final accuracy. It also has a two-point support with both bearings being taper roller.
- APRON: Automatic feeding and threading in apron are fully interlocked to prevent simultaneous engagement of both functions.
- TAILSTOCK: Keyed 1-7/16" diametered quill is hardened to Rockwell C 55° & ground to its inspection accuracy.
SUPRA Surface Grinders
- Spindle run-out within 0.00015".
- Enlarged honey comb-ribbed column is designed for heavy duty grinding. Standard high is at 28-5/16".
- Continuous flood type lubrication system to reduce machine wear and maintain the accuracy of the machine
- Revolutionary proximity switch on table and crossfeed movement.
- Zero-setting slip rings with venier scale on both Z & Y axes.
Supra Double Column Surface Grinders
- Piston supporting base and rods.
- Oil temperature regulating device.
- Hydraulic tank.
- Metal type splash guard.
- CE standard electric cabinet with cooling fan design.
- Large spindle housing with wheel guard able to hold 3" thick wheel.
- AC crossfeed motor control.
- ACU-RITE MillPWR CNC controls.
- 3 HP inverter motor for high torque output.
- C.N.C. vector-type AC frequency drive.
- Infinite 0-4500 RPM constant spindle speed, change in no time (0-4 sec).
- Machine can run on single or three phase without changing the wiring.
- Low maintenance and down time cost because no plastic insert, key, and moving pulley.
Machine Tools Acer
Lathes from Acer include a range of available features on select models:
- Headstock gears manufactured with chromium molybdenum steel, then hardened and ground to precise accuracy
- Automatic feeding and threading in apron are fully interlocked for improved control to prevent simultaneous function engagement
- Spindle ranges from 9-step speeds to infinite variable speeds
Brands We Carry
Serving a wide rage of industries, including aerospace, medical and military