Hankook Large Vertical Lathes
Manufacturers seeking to grow know they need to offer the proper level of capability to satisfy their customers’ requirements. Quality Machinery Systems, a leading provider of CNC turning equipment, carries new & used Hankook vertical CNC and manual lathes.
For companies looking for both high repeatability and custom control, Hankook’s teach vertical lathes offer the best of both worlds: leverage CNC functionality when it’s needed, and access manual controls when it’s not.
Contact us today to get a quote!
CNC Vertical Turning Lathes
Built to withstand the most demanding cutting requirements, Hankook’s vertical turning lathes are cable of machining parts up to 660,000 lbs and 13 feet tall. Built with fiexibility and multi-use capability in mind, Hankook’s double column machines are available with a wide range of features, including:
- One-piece cast iron bed standard for exceptional rigidity
- Extra-height cross rails available for extremely tall parts
- High-torque spindles available for heavy-duty capacity
CNC Horizontal Manual Lathes
Hankook’s horizontal lathes come with a wide range of features for machine shops and manufacturers of every size:
- Chucks range from 12” to 118”
- Use Hankook’s unique roll loading system to prevent tailstock and spindle damage for large rolls
- Wide bases available with up to three bed-ways and up to 102’ swing and 394’ between centers
Brands We Carry
Serving a wide rage of industries, including aerospace, medical and military