Kingston Machine CNC Lathes
Machine shops seeking to grow need to offer the right level of capability to satisfy their customers’ requirements. Quality Machinery Systems, a leading provider of CNC equipment, carries the product line of Kingston Machine Tool, a top manufacturer of precision lathes and milling equipment.
Contact us today to get a quote!
exceptional precision and reliability
In business since 1949, Kingston is devoted to building lathes and milling machines with proven designs and first-class materials. Its manual and CNC lathes are known for exceptional precision and reliability. With all headstocks and gearboxes built in house, the classic Kingston design is a known quantity for shops looking for proven precision equipment.
Kingston Machine Tool’s product lineup offers proven, reliable options to machine shops of all sizes.
HD Precision Lathes
Big brother to the HJ models with a 22” or 26” swing.
- Bore: 4.09”
- Swing: 22” or 26”
- C.C.: 35” – 160"
- Spindle Nose: D1-8 (HD-22) / D1-11 (HD-26)
- Main Motor: 10 HP (HD-22) / 15 HP (HD-26)
CJ Precision Lathes
- Bore: 2.125-14.7
- Swing: 15” to 59”
- C.C.: 25” — 240"
- Single and dual turrets
- Flat Bed, Slant Bed and Teach Lathes
Standard on all models:
- Class 7 precision bearings
- Minimum of 10” x 54” table
- Simultaneous X- and Z-axis (or Y- and Z-axis) movement available
- Up to 4200 RPM spindle speed
- Auto-lubrication system and halogen work light optional on select models
Brands We Carry
Serving a wide rage of industries, including aerospace, medical and military